Thursday, February 14, 2008

The week is almost over

Tomorrow is Friday. Well, actually it's already Friday, but it's only been that way for about 20 minutes. I'm looking to get about 5 hours of sleep tonight. Not too shabby.

Tomorrow will also begin the 72-unsleep-a-thon. We've even made a blog for it:

http://explodingslush.blogspot.com/

Yes, Exploding Slush. I considered having that name for this blog, and then figured it was too random, or something. I like Insanity Lane. Anyhow, Exploding Slush came from the fact that it's everywhere here. Whenever it snows (which seems to be all the time nowadays) and they melt the ice/snow on the sidewalk for us, it kind of makes this slush stuff, and it explodes when you walk on it. You just take a step on it, and BOOM! All this slush just explodes outward from under your foot. Exploding Slush. It seemed like a fun website name.

So, yes. Now that I've sufficiently rambled about slush that explodes, I should really move on to homework so I can get as much sleep as I can... while I can. So, on to bigger and better things.

No comments: