Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The week is almost halfway over. Almost. I've gotten through Tuesday. I had my pace test this morning... it was alright. The good news is that I passed it. The bad news is that I didn't pass it by much. Oh well. It'll average out. Even if I get another C in that class, it won't be too bad. What really matters is just passing. And it's only a one credit class, so it doesn't affect my GPA too much So, good times indeed.

Though... I've been terrible with sleep this week. So, Sunday night I went to bed at about 3:20 or so, and got up at about 7. Not too great... but manageable. I thought that I might be able to get some more sleep last night to make up for it. What did I do? I went to bed at 4, and woke up at 6. What the cravitz, Sarah. You suck at life. Andrew was online and we were having a really good conversation that I couldn't just leave. Now, he's online again and it's 12:40. It's not looking too good, again. At least I'm kind of building up for this weekend of no sleep at all. I plan to get some sleep, real sleep, Wednesday and Thursday night. Andrew will be out of town then, so I should be able to. It's not that he forces me to stay up really late, it's that I get caught up in a conversation and suddenly it's 2:30 in the morning and I still have homework to finish. Oops. Whatever, it'll be okay. This weekend should be very interesting, though. I can already tell that I'm losing my mind from the lack of sleep. Like, this morning when I was taking ma shower... I was so confused. Honestly. I was trying to do some sort of math problem with the shower and water, but it never added up right. I kept thinking that I had to wash my hair a certain way or do certain things to make it work out how it should, but I was never doing it right. It doesn't quite make sense... but all I can say is that I was really confused and finally just turned off the water. I realized that I was just making up everything and that I didn't have to solve the shower. How... confusing.

At work today, it was insane. I was helping people the entire time. Just explaining the same things over and over again. I started to lost my voice from all the talking. Don't get me wrong, though, I love it overall. It's fun to see how different people coded it differently. I think it's making me a better programming being a TA. Not to mention I get paid. That makes it fun, too. :p

Today I had to go to a woodwind sectional/rehearsal at 9 PM. What the heck? Apparently the principal flute player felt like we needed some extra practice, so she arranged for us to get together and practice. Though, it turned out not to be too bad. It did make more of my night kind of disappear, but I think it might have helped a bit. Just to know how everything fits together. We'll see if there's any noticeable improvement tomorrow in Orchestra.

I think that's all. I'm tired. Perhaps I'll go to bed. Sleep is nice...

And, I'll go ahead and post another video. It should be good times.


Hi-yah!

No comments: