Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm Insane

Today was definitely a good day. First of all, all I had today was Dictation. We had a mock pace test, which I did okay on. Then, there was no sight singing, so I was done! Then I had practice time, lunch time, and then work time! We weren't busy at all again, so I got to work on some programs and talk to people on gmail. It was good times. Like I said before, I had no TA meeting, and so I was able to just go back after 6 and eat dinner and watch a new episode of Smallville! They indeed had Hawaiian Haystacks, which were absolutely delicious, and then Smallville! I loved it! Oh man... it's getting good. I'm glad that the writer's strike seems to be close to an end. I want this season to finish the way it's supposed to. Anyhow, this isn't the place to ramble about Smallville. That would be my Smallville Ramblings on my website. I should have one up by this weekend...

Then, after Smallville I got really hyper. Ashley suggested that we make a funny video. So, I gave her my camera and she would just record and I'd just sort of... go. We ended up making about 15 videos. Though, I'll just show you one that I thought was funny.




This is Insanity Lane, right? *looks up* Sure is.

Oh, and the creepy caller didn't call at all today. I'm not sure what's going on. Though, there was a telemarketer who called this morning at about 7:35, but they left message for what they were telemarketing. It makes sense. Maybe I'll get another call tomorrow... I play on being in my dorm at 11. We'll just wait and see.

No comments: