Saturday, July 19, 2008

My New Toy!

As I said in the last update, someone stole the camera that I won at work this past Christmas. Sad day, indeed. So yesterday my mom was at Costco and said that she found a camera for $130 that was originally $160. She gave me the make of it, and I saw its specs and how it looked at Kodak.com to see if I liked it and if it was worth it. First of all, at Kodak.com it was priced at $180. My other camera was 5.1 megapixels with 3x optical zoom and no digital zoom. This camera was 8.1 megapixels with 3x optical zoom and 5x digital zoom. It also has a zillion settings for different lighting situations and has a much bigger LCD screen on the back and many more little features. So... I went with it. :P My mom bought it and I'll pay her back. So now I have a new toy!! It takes videos just like my last camera, but they are higher quality. It can take panoramic pictures, which I have absolutely no experience with, but it looks really cool. Oh boy, it's awesome. Totally worth the $130. It also came with a nifty camera case thing and a 1GB SD card. It's not just silver like my last one, either. It's this icy blue color and silver. Basically it just rocks my socks off. Look forward to some more silly videos and pictures this next year. I'll try to not get this camera stolen. :P

No comments: