Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My new nephew!!

So, I got home last Wednesday! w00t for that! I've survived finals (and did pretty well) and survived my first entire year at BYU. Go me! So far from being home I've had the privilege of painting our entire living room. Both coats. That pretty much consumed yesterday and today. It was tiring, holy cravitz, but it was nice to get done. My parents are kind of redoing a bunch of stuff in the house. Replacing lots of carpet with tile, and apparently they are going to replace the carpet that's left with some new carpet. We need it, too. It's old and kind of falling apart in some places.

Oh, and before I get to the incredible cuteness that is my new nephew Alex, I've got to mention the fact that I'm going to a Josiah Leming concert tomorrow night. He just happens to be coming to Dallas! Holy cravitz! Yay! Despite my whining about him in my last entry, he still rocks my socks off. The ticket was a whole 10 dollars... I can deal. :) I'll post pictures and videos for sure after tomorrow night.

But, for now we get to see little Alex! He was born today at 5:38 PM and weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces, and was 20 inches long.

Holy cuteness! His little face... you can definitely see both his mom and his dad in him. My camera was running out of batteries, but I was still able to get a little video of him. He's just sleeping... but, holy cravitz. He's so adorable.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Aw, great. Another boy Alex in the world... But he's very cute, so I guess it's alright... ;)